Tips on what you should know about #extravirginoliveoil and no one told you
Discover 15 tips on extra virgin olive oil (#evoo) to help you learning and understanding the benefits of this juice, mainstay of the Mediterranean diet.
1. To produce #extravirginoliveoil the mass obtained from the olive milling is introduced into a horizontal cylinder with no air inside and spins at a very high speed.
2. One of #extravirginoliveoil particularities is the 'mouthfeel' or the virtue of rich and attractive food in our palate.
3. #extravirginoliveoil is a fat, so you must use it with moderation. In the Mediterranean Diet #extravirginoliveoil is indispensable: healthy, natural and balanced
4. Vitamin E and polyphenols are present in the #extravirginoliveoil contribute protecting our cells against oxidation wing
5. The #extravirginoliveoil color do not determine his quality; for this reason the tasting is done in a dark blue glass.
6. #extravirginoliveoil contains β-carotene (pro-vitaminaA) and vitamin E. Its consumption helps to improve the skin appearance and texture.
7. #extravirginoliveoil can be consumed throughout our whole life and is suitable for all ages.
8. #extravirginoliveoil is not like wine, whiskey or rum. If #extravirginoliveoil get old, lose quality
9. With the taste of #extravirginoliveoil you have to apppreciate their fruity, bitterness and spiciness.
10. #extravirginoliveoil is an ingredient, not a sauce or a garnish
11. #extravirginoliveoil is a natural juice because its extraction only involves physical processes (grinding, mixing, centrifugation) at low temperature. Never use press machine.
12. The #extravirginoliveoil enemies are light and high temperatures.
13. #extravirginoliveoil and virgin olive oil are 100% olive juices. 'Olive oil' and 'olive pomace oil' are deodorized, mixed and refined. They all come from the olive but quality and comercial categories are different.
14. If you want to celebrate a special ocasion, use #extravirginoliveoil.
15. Treat your #extravirginoliveoil like your best bottle of wine? There are over 200 varieties of olives in Spain and more than 2.000 in the world.